- RvTestCase provides
functionality for comparing TibrvMsg classes.
- RvFixture is a standard way of defining a messaging test
using a Stimuli and Responses pattern.
FunctionalTestCase provides a standard way for
executing RvFixtures. This functionality can be easily
extended or altered by custom tescases which inherit from
- Subject substitution. Beginning with TIBCO BusinessWorks it
became standard practice to construct message subjects that
use global variables configured as part of the project. RV
Test supports global variable substitution.
- RvTestConfiguration provides the flexbility to add custom
fixture and message creators, modify the RvTransport used
during testing, set the log level for the test run, and
specify a substitution file.
- TibrvRequestReplyTestCase provides a simple way for testing
a RequestReply service The testcase transparently generates
a TIBCO INBOX and uses the INBOX reply subject for the
- RvListen is an improved alternative to tibrvlisten by
adding PrettyPrint style to inbound messages.